Wednesday, March 12, 2003

A Woman Who Reads:
I just finished Tempatation by Victoria Christopher Murray. It's Christian fiction (I didn't know this when I checked it out), but I was very impressed. The story was a quick read for me but I think it was pretty true to life. I recommend it for everyone no matter where you are in your Christian life. Next up are Addicted by Zane and What Looks Like Crazy on an Ordinary Day by Pearl Cleage.

38 days and Counting
Once you decide to give up something for Lent the countdown begins. In the beginning it's not so bad actually. It's usually worse at night because that's when cravings usually hit. Luckily I didn't give up popcorn this year so I can go get some from Garrett's popcorn shop on Michigan. I need a mini-mix like a fiend needs a hit. Other than that there isn't much more to blog about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment