Friday, August 06, 2004

In the News...

Say it ain't so. Rick James died today. He was 56. Truth be told, I thought he was older. Apparently it was natural causes but I sure everyone has their own theory. Whatever the cause I hope he is resting peacefully.

Another say it ain't so. Who the hell keeps their kids in cages? This people need to be slow-roasted over the fiery pit. I don't care the reason. When you have children you need to take care of them - properly. They didn't ask to be here and if you can't do it you need to find someone who can. This is f-ing ridiculous.

While this latest bit wasn't in the news, it was newsworthy. I will be on vacation next week. Will I be someplace fun and exotic filled with fruity drinks and paper umbrellas? Uh - NO! I have Vacation Bible School at church. Lava Lava Island here we come. Pray that I don't tell someone's rowdy child where to go and how to get there. These kids can and will test you. They just don't know - I'M NOT THE ONE! My own kids don't test me, let alone someone's badass kids. OK, the rant is over. VBS will be fine and fun. It always is. I just needed to get that mini-rant out of my system. Don't look so surprised, the rant is in me (just like the force) but it only makes it into the mainstream every once and again. You all have a great week while I'm gone. Be good to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment