Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday

If your state is part of Super Tuesday, I strongly encourage you to vote today. Whether you are a supporter of the Republicans, Democrats or Green Party, your voice makes a difference.

Personally, I am supporting Senator Barack Obama. I'm one of those people that chooses based on the issues that concern me. Senator Obama is speaking my language right now. If you haven't seen the following video, check it out:



While I would love that everyone support Senator Obama, my concern is that you are part of the process and get out and vote! People worked too long and hard for African-Americans to get a right to vote not to vote. It's like a slap in the face. Vote, vote, vote!

Did I mention you should vote? Happy Super Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment