Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Drumroll Please...

I promised a big announcement this week and I don't want to disappoint. I'm expecting. Yes you heard me correctly, munchkin number 2 is currently getting ready to make an appearance in late December. I'm pregnant, knocked up, PG. Pick your most favorite term. It all applies at this moment.

Most of my friends won't be surprised as I told them already but for those of you who don't know that's the big announcement. I'm already around 17 weeks so I won't get to share the joys of morning sickness with you. Not that you missed much except me throwing up almost every day all day for about a month and a half. The rest is open fodder.

Currently I'm getting nosebleeds and tension headaches. This is cause of concern for me since I can count on one hand how many nosebleeds in the past 5 years and now I need two to count how many I've had in the past 5 weeks. I have some key appointments coming up so I can't wait to share the gory details.

Ahhh! The joys of pregnancy. Don't you love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment