Monday, July 28, 2003

I've Got The Feeling...

I'm past the morning sickness phase and now I'm into nosebleeds and extreme gas. This baby is stinky! Which in turn makes me stinky. I'm not sure I care for the association. Plus I'm starting to really show and grow out of my clothes. Munchkin is ecstatic. Everything is about being a big sister. Of course being excited now and when the baby gets here could be two different things. We shall see, we shall see.

I got a surprise in the mail at work today. A free pass to see SWAT on Wednesday August 6. I'm going to go with a friend I haven't had time to hang out with in ages. It should be fun especially since I'm spending next week working on Vacation Bible School at church. I'm looking forward to it.

My weekend was blah. I didn't go apartment hunting. I spent two days sleeping. I guess I didn't realize how much I needed sleep until I actually did it. My body literally was like "What is this marvelous balm for exhaustion and where can I get more of it?" I got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the second time on Saturday and Munchkin got treated to Spy Kids 3-D as well. Plus as mentioned before it was PaPa's birthday so we went to dinner at The Grill on the Alley. I had prime rib...hmmmm beef.

P.S. Did I mention, I feel fat. I do. More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment