Monday, July 26, 2004

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

That is the one word I would use to describe the Prince concert at the Allstate Arena on Friday night.  That man performed is behind off. The concert started at around 9 pm (yes it was late - real late) but he more than made up for it. We didn't get out of there until around 11:30 pm. He opened with Musicology and ended with Purple Rain as the encore. I now know why he is in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. He is GREAT!!!

I actually was hoarse from singing and thought I might not be able to sing with the church choir on Sunday morning. Fortunately my voice was there. I bruised my pinky finger from clapping and my back hurts from all the standing and dancing we did. I don't care, it was totally worth it.  Plus every concert goer got the new Musicology CD for free. I will never miss a Prince concert again. We had such a good time I'm still tired today! Talk about a 30th birthday present!


No comments:

Post a Comment