Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Tag - You're It!

I've been enjoying reading these little get-to-know me's but I never planned to do one until Yolanda tagged me. I thought she was my friend but a smartass remark about jell-o has apparently come back to haunt me. Anyway, I AM a smartass so take these with a grain of salt.

Three names you go by:
Ayaba
Ayaba
Ayaba (ok, ok Mommy)

Three screennames you have:
tbew516
missya
iball74

Three things you like about yourself:
I'm too stubborn to let life overwhelm me
I'm hot and I know it (MD knows it too)
I'm mean - it'makes my ability to deal with bullshit better

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
I’m *gulp* a procrastinator.
It took me a long to too realize that I'm hot - talk about waste of time
That I can't seem to lose the weight I want to

Three parts of your heritage:
African
American Indian (no I don't know which ones but these red undertones come from somewhere)
Caucasian

Three things that scare you:
Losing my identity (become just know as Munchkin's/Squirm's mommy, MD's girlfriend, etc.)
Going to hell - as if I needed a reason to know Jesus, this just makes sure I stay on track
Not teaching my girls everything they need to know to be truly independent women

Three of your everyday essentials:
God
Baby kisses from my girls
Sleep

Three things you are wearing right now:
Tank top
Shorts
No drawz (it's bedtime OK)

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
Jill Scott
india.arie
Prince

Three of your favorite songs at present:
The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
Ring Around the Rosy - Squirm has been singing this, just figured out what she was saying
Any house music - love those Friday ride home mixes as I try not to crash my car

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Being a mother of 3 (yes I'm expecting)
Starting a new job (I've had a few nibbles)
Buy a house (this house)

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Honesty
Good sex/Affection (how do you think MD and I have all these chilluns)
Spiritual connection

Two truths and a lie:
I’m ambidextrous
I hate cheesecake
I love fruit

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
Nice legs - ending in a
Nice ass - housing a
Big d*ck - all attached to a man who knows how to work all 3

Three things you just can't do:
Do a backflip - 3 years in cheerleading and I still land on my head
Drive a stickshift - my stepdad taught Brothaman but not me
Get through the days on less than 6 hours of sleep (well I can but no one would like me very much)

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Counted cross-stitch
Sleeping - this is a hobby, if done well it provides much personal satisfaction

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Travel
Pay off all my bills
Get in my bed and not get out for a while

Three careers you're considering:
College career counselor
College Recruiter
College student - I want my MBA

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Fiji
Ibiza
Tom Joyner's Fantastic Voyage

Three kids names:
Nunya - I already told you I wasn't going to reveal my children's identities

Three things you want to do before you die:
See Munchkin on the big screen (she is a drama queen)
Get married before my grandma dies (with all these great-grandkids we keep giving her, she deserves to see one of her grandkids get married)
Win the lottery so I can travel and pursue those other careers I talked about

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully:
Chris
Khandi
Lauriean

No comments:

Post a Comment