Monday, January 31, 2005

Just Keep Praying

I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer. God answered my prayers - although He did so in His own way - and He answers other people's prayers as well. Previously, I asked you to pray for MD and me. I'm sending out this little post to continue to ask you to pray for MD and me. As noted, we found a house we liked on Saturday. This house:


/edit/i've removed the picture since apparently no one can see it. boo!/edit/

Well to make a long story short, we placed a bid on it today and if all goes well we close on February 28. We are beyond excited but we know that most importantly we are blessed and hope that we continue to be. Sooooo, keep praying for us. I'll keep you posted on the details as they become available. Thank you and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment