Monday, December 02, 2002

I'm a delinquent...I haven't posted in ages. Not that my life is that exciting - but I have been doing things I could be talking about. I'll try to do better. On that note, not only am I a delinquent...I'm a bad friend. I missed several birthdays the past few months and need to get back on track. So here is a quick update and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:

October 30 Aisha Lewis (this is my daughter's Godmother for goodness sakes)
November 4 Matthew Jones
November 6 Lisa Scott
November 14 Anita Forney
November 15 Michelle Truss (my own mother!!)
November 15 My daughter
November 23 Jack Volpi
December 2 Eric Gunter
December 7 Consuelo Cunningham

I will update the list as more names come up. If I missed any upcoming birthdays, I'm sorry in advance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment