Saturday, March 08, 2003

A Woman Who Reads
I only completed one book last week and started another. I was too busy to read like I wanted to. :( What did I read? Hand Me Down Heartache by Tajuana Butler. She also wrote Sorority Sisters which I read. It was actually a pretty interesting read. This is surprising to me because the books I've been reading lately have been essentially taken from a list put together where people said: I read this and it was (good, interesting, bad, etc). I'm playing reading roulette. I really don't know what I am going to get. With that said, I'm scrapping the idea of putting my own summaries on the page. Eventually all I would be doing is re-typing the summary found inside the book cover. So I invite everyone to play a little reading roulette as well. Let me know what you think about the books I've read, what books you are reading, what books you suggest reading and the discussion will ensue from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment