Friday, August 01, 2003

Baby Update

The baby has been moving for a few weeks now but in the last few days (since Wednesday) it's been moving where I can feel it from the outside. Munchkin was the first (and currently the only) person to feel the baby move. Her face lit up. She had a smile so big I didn't know how it stayed there. She then proceeded to talk to the baby so that it would know "big sister" is waiting for it to come out. She had decided that the baby is a girl and that the baby's name is Sarah. This might change in a few weeks but for now the name is Sarah. When I asked her about boy names because she could have a little brother she looked at me and said "Nah!" Well I guess she told me. We shall see, we shall see. The ultrasound is on Tuesday but there will be no peeking at the sex. I figure finding out what you had when the baby gets here is the last surprise left and I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment