Friday, August 01, 2003

Calling All Readers

A new black mystery writer sent me the following message and asked me to share it with my friends, so I am. I've already read a few chapters and the novel shows promise. Please support another up-and-coming talent by reading the chapters as well and hitting him back with your thoughts.

From mackabre:
I am a black mystery writer. The following words are from Ms. Jasbelle the lead character in my new book "Let dead dogs Lie." She is a black female serial killer,and she doesn`t have a problem handling any man she thinks is a dog. In her words,

“With this tight body, and good looks, I`ve never had a problem finding a man who would follow me to his death. I know a real dog will chase a piece of tail across a busy street, even if it means he might get killed in the process.”

I would like for you to hit my page, and read a few chapters of the book. Then hit me with a note (mackabre47@yahoo.com) and tell me what you think. I`m trying to find my target audience and you can help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment