Tuesday, August 12, 2003

A Musical Interlude

I realize I owe a blog post telling all about the wonderful idiosyncrasies of vacation bible school but first this message. Munchkin and I were driving into work today (yes work...school is her job and she excels at it, tyvm). Anywho, we were listening to the radio and Sean Paul's "Like Glue" came on. She loves music of all types. Her father and I are very proud. After listening for about a minutes, she pipes up from the back seat "Mommy?" "Yes." "What IS he saying?" I just started cracking up. Usually she asks me what are the songs about and I explain it to her. But she couldn't even understand a word of what he was saying. So I told her. I asked her if it made sense. She answered right away "No way!" and then proceeded to dance anyway! Her father found this as amusing as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment