Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Long Time No Blog

I haven't blogged in ages. Why? I stopped getting personal satisfaction out of it. I felt like I really didn't have anything to blog about but if I didn't say something I felt guilty. It shouldn't be that hard so I took a break...a long one...until I felt better about blogging.

Where does that put us? With a big gap in my life. I should have been sharing funny pregnancy stories and anecdotes and how Munchkin is adapting. I've just had so much going on that I feel overwhelmed. Work is work but busier than ever and as my pregnancy progresses more stressful. My personal life is improving but I'm still skeptical about where things are headed. I don't feel as excited about this pregnancy as I did with the first. Probably because I don't have as much time to devote to doting on this child with everything else going on. I feel bad about that too. Hmmm...maybe this is the guilt stage of pregnancy. Plus this pregnancy isn't going as smooth as the first.

Well I am making progress...I've actually put something on paper to post. Let's see how this goes in the time coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment