Wednesday, October 22, 2003

A Question to Ponder...

I previously posted about the future mystery writer whose stories I've been reading. I received the following email from him and wanted to share. I'm looking for input from both men and women (but mostly women). It's a very interesting question. If you aren't comfortable sending me your responses, let me know and I'll provide an email address.
______________________________________________________________
Ladies I have been in communication with several of my friends and we have formed a little group we call ourselves the "Relationship Warriors" The group consist of Five men whom have been happily married for 20 years or more, 3 confirmed bachelors, 4 down right dirty doggs (straight playas) One of these is my best friend even though we stay in an argument all the time (He calls me a playa hata.) The last part of the group is 3 knuckleheaded young boys about 20 years old (one of them is my son) They know about my reading group and they would like to ask you ladies a question.

Why will a woman believe her friends over her own man?

Now keep in mind that I didn't ask this question but I would be interested in the feed back from it. So feel free to answer and I will relay it back to them (without your names of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment