Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Need a Job?

Fantastic opportunity! Do you enjoy real estate and have good people skills? If so, I am looking for a personal assistant to assist me with my real estate endeavors. My personal assistant must have web designing experience, a pleasant disposition, be trustworthy and reliable, be a problem solver and be committed to customer service (not necessarily in that order). Real estate experience is not a requirement. The person will need to work approximately 30 hours a week. If you are interested or know someone who may be, please forward a resume and salary requirements to me at Kimberly@ProsInRealty.com (please, no calls). My target is to hire someone by Jan 2004.

Please feel free to forward this to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks for your help!

Kimberly Brown Washington
Prosperous Realty LLC
(312) 432- 0615 x 25 office
Kimberly@ProsInRealty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment