Friday, November 07, 2003

An Update Kidney Stones...

As previously mentioned I went to the doctor on Thursday. What I forgot to mention is that while the stone has passed I am now anemic. I get to take iron pills in addition to the prenatals that make me nauseous. Happy, happy! Joy, joy! Although the anemia explains quite a few things that have been bugging me lately - like with all the fluids I'm taking in, why do I feel dehydrated and my lips are chapped. Hopefully a week of these will cure that and then I'll be on them until my doctor says stop. My main concern is that the baby will be early and we won't be ready. Call it maternal intuition but I don't think this baby is waiting until December 29 to make an appearance.

P.S. We will not be accepting "combo" gifts because the baby is born around Christmas. Unless of course they are REALLY, REALLY big gifts that could count as two.

No comments:

Post a Comment