Saturday, April 24, 2004

Answers to cee's questions...
(Please note that you were only supposed to ask me 3 questions but since you asked first I'll answer all 5).

  1. Have you ever been in love?
    Yes. As a matter of fact I am in love right at this very instant.
  2. Do you think it's possible to be in love with more than one person...at the same time?
    I think it's possible to love more than one person at a time but I think that being "in love" is a commitment of the heart and if you are committing your heart to more than one person that leads to confusion so - no, it's not possible to be "in love" with more than one person at once.
  3. If you could redo one thing in your life, what would it be?
    I think I would have traveled more once I finished college.
  4. What's your favorite food?
    Cheese and macaroni. In that order. I love cheese and I love cheese and macaroni. OK I want some right now.
  5. Who's your favorite musician?
    Back in the day the question was who did you love more Prince or Michael Jackson. I loved Prince. I still do but I think Minnie Ripperton is really my favorite. She's the original songbird.

No comments:

Post a Comment