Monday, June 28, 2004

We are SO getting old!

MD decided to play games with Munchkin yesterday afternoon. They played Chutes and Ladders. He won and she cried. We are working hard to teach her to be a good loser. Usually she's fine but this weekend she was around some little girls who cried when they lost games. She decided to try it. We let her know that crying because you lose is NOT allowed. You just try harder to do your best next time. But I digress. They played again and she won.

They played Twister Moves which is like Twister to music and they played Twister.

MD had never played Twister before. I should have warned him that it is not for old fogey types with no flexibility but I didn't know he had never played before. The hilarity that ensued was priceless. I was the spinner and called out the moves. MD cheated because he kept lifting body parts (i.e. hands and feet) to reach the more "difficult" positions. All of a sudden he calls out: "Argggghhhhhhh charlie horse! Munchkin you win" and fell over. I laughed so hard I cried. I was holding on to Squirm at the time and I had to squeeze her extra tight so I wouldn't drop her. Squirm laughed because I laughed. Family time is a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment