Friday, May 09, 2003

I didn't get to post much this week. I had a sick little one and spent a few days at home with her. Needless to say now I feel sick. I'm rundown from my previous weekend. I didn't get to rest on Sunday and one of my co-workers told me I looked like I was in a fight. Thanks for the reality check. Since my daughter has caught a cold I took the opportunity of her resting for me to get rest as well. While I do feel better I still feel rundown. On a positive note, my doctors' appointments all went well. I'm healthy and should have no worries. Unfortunately being at home gives me little to blog about. Unlike last weekend, my upcoming weekend is pretty low-key. Hmmm...lessee...

Saturday:
Wedding and laundry. I went to a bridal shower last weekend and the wedding is this weekend. The question of the day: What to wear? I never know what to wear to weddings. It's supposed to be a very warm day so my inclination says a sundress. I'm going to have to play it by ear. Then I need to do laundry so I can get my daughter ready to go to her father's house for the week. She gets to help which makes her happy to no end. The child is weird.

Sunday is Mother's Day!
I'm a mom, so Sunday is National Do-Nothing but Be Pampered by Others Day! I do have to get my mom a card though.

No comments:

Post a Comment