Monday, May 12, 2003

My sick little one last week turned into a sick little one over the weekend. The oh-so-dreadful act of throwing up at school happened Friday afternoon. Needless to say I didn't make it to the wedding. She slept until 10 am. She needed it. Kids are so cute and pitiful when they are sick. You just want to take care of them. My weekend turned out to be pretty low-key as a result. Mother's day was nice. It was more windy than you can shake a stick at...as evidenced by the many, many tree branches I saw littering the street and grass as well as the poor trees who just fell over. I got some nice cards and some bar-b-que though so I can't complain. At the least I can say I got some rest this weekend - unfortunately that doesn't make good blog material. We'll see what happens this week.

Oh yeah, by the way it's my birthday on May 16 - 4 days and counting! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment