Friday, May 02, 2003

T.G.I.F.
It's Friday and I'm more than a little excited. It was really a slow week for me (thank the Lord because it beats running around like my hair is on fire) so I got to catch up on some work. I got to be proactive and complete some work early. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm going to go home and eat fattening food (aka McDonald's) and go to bed so I can be rested for my fully packed weekend - right after I get cheese for a cheese tray and some sexy lingerie.

T.G.I.S.
I have a lot to do today and I hope I can get it all done. I have a doctor's appointment in the morning. I called and got in right away so I took it. We all know what usually happens when you call the doctor. We can see you...hmmm...let's see...until 3 months from now. So I'm counting my blessings and getting up early to get there.

I'm apartment hunting. My lease is up in July so I'm looking now. While I like where I am staying at Lincoln at River Run, I would like to be closer to the city. The problem is I'm spoiled. I'm in this huge 2 BR/2BA apartment with walk-in closets, in-house washer/dryer, fireplace, humongous balcony, a pantry and dishwasher. The layout (B2) is great! I want some of the same when I move. I'm looking to move to Oak Park. They have a lot of apartments available and at a reasonable price. Plus my daughter is almost ready to start school and they have a great school system. You know you are a parent when you think about the school system in the area you are moving to.

As previously talked about, my ex and I are making a comeback. He has hinted that he would like to move-in together - on a permanent basis. Well, I'm of the opinion that we already have "played house" and the only way we are moving back in together is if we are getting married. He hasn't balked at this mandate but we haven't moved from this point yet. In the meantime, my lease is almost up and I'm looking to move. I'll be calling all my friends to come help me when the time is right. Thanks in advance.

After apartment hunting I will be attending a bridal shower for my friend Alexis. She is getting married next week. I'm so happy you would think that I am the one getting married. Anyway, I mentioned that I need to buy some cheese and get sexy lingerie. The cheese is for a tray I'm making and the lingerie is for her. It's always wonderful to see young people in love. Especially ones that you like. I anticipate this being a good time.

You would think my day would be over after all those festivities. No, no my brother. I'm going to see X2. I can't wait. I love the X-Men. Have since before they were popular. I will be at AMC River East 21 relaxing with some popcorn and a Sprite enjoying the festivities.

T.G.I.Sunday
Needless to say, I'm very happy that on the 7th day God rested because that's exactly what I will be doing. Right after I go to church. I'm coming home to crash. If all goes well I'll have an extremely eventful Saturday to report on.

No comments:

Post a Comment