Thursday, May 15, 2003

My sick little one has turned into the sick big one...I have a cold. Will the vicious cycle never end? In addition, I will be traveling to Cincinnati - on my birthday :( - for a meeting. While I didn't have any specific plans for the weekend (who am I kidding - Matrix Reloaded anyone), I didn't anticipate spending most of Friday driving with people I don't know. I'm going to be optimistic however and see what happens. Who knows? The weekend could turn out to be really, really nice. At the very least I'm going to get a good meal out of it. I've already let a friend know that he will be buying me dinner. It was part of the bribery package to get me to Cincy on my birthday. Hopefully I will recover quickly enough to enjoy it. The rest of my week has been pretty slow. We are experiencing a lull at work which is good because when you don't feel very well you don't really feel like working. I'm just waiting for the hectic bomb to drop and everyone is going to be off and running like people with their hair on fire. In the meantime, my birthday is May 16 - 1 day and counting! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment