Monday, December 22, 2003

And Now A Break for Vacation

As of December 18, I am officially on vacation. What does this mean? Rest. I need it and with the baby due on December 29 it's my last chance to get it. There are other things that I need to do: laundry, Christmas shopping, pack my bag. It will have to wait. If I feel even the tiniest twinge of a nap coming on I got to sleep. I'm already having contractions (sporadic though they may be) and as time draws closer I'm just exhausted. So you can expect my posts for the next few weeks to be few and far between. Once the baby arrives they may pick up but it won't be because I have so much time on my hands taking care of a newborn and a 5 year old. It will be because I need the break. At any rate...Happy Holidays and Season's Greetings to all!

I'm on vacation...woohooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment