Friday, February 27, 2004

Munchkin Update

I realize that I've talked about Squirm/MIT the past couple of weeks with no Munchkin update. Well let's see. What can I say about Munchkin except she's grounded - again. She has spent at least one day a week for the past month grounded for something. Last week she was grounded a day for lying. Think she learned her lesson - NOOOO! She's grounded a week this time for the same indiscretion. I guess it wouldn't be so bad but she knows she is telling lies and tells them anyway. She's even making up stories to cover her ass. I asked her if she likes getting in trouble and of course she says no but she's a child and trouble clings to kids like cuckleburrs to dogs. So she's grounded a week for lying and gets to spend some quality time in her room.

On another front I was teasing Munckhin about my stomach being fat (it is and I pointed it out). At this point she asked me if I had a baby in there and told MD and I that she wanted a brother. WTF?!?!?! I just had a baby thankyouverymuch and there is no baby in this tummy. I'm going to have to watch her closely seeing as how I caught her praying for a sister and 2 years later heeeeeere's Squirm. More on this topic later.

No comments:

Post a Comment