Monday, May 17, 2004

How Cool is This Repost?

I'm reposting this because I actually figured out how to trackback and also because I only got one question. So sue me, I want more feedback.

I saw this at Shasta's place and decided to give it a whirl. It's a nice twist on the getting to know you thing.


  1. You can ask me three questions (only three!). Anything goes.

  2. I'll answer the questions as best I can and as honestly as I can.

  3. Be careful what you ask for.

  4. After you've asked your questions, go back to your blog and have people ask you questions. ("Officially, I'm only supposed to answer five sets of questions, if no one asks anything, I'll be a little embarrased.)

  5. Don't forget to trackback. (I figured out how to do this by going to Haloscan):)

No comments:

Post a Comment