Friday, February 21, 2003

Cause Baby I'm A Star
If you didn't watch ER last night you missed a great performance by Matthew Jones. He burst on the scene as the police officer who interacts with 2 of the principals for about 30 seconds. Plus he got a close up. I thought he was great! He had wonderful screen presence. If you did miss it, catch him on Crossing Jordan on Monday. He reports that he has more screen time and lines. I can't wait! For all of you interested, I will be selling his signature on ebay soon. I expect that sale to keep me in the lap of luxury for awhile. And if you believe that I would sell anything on ebay let alone a friend's signature - I have to swamp property I want to sell you.

Not Even One Drink
I went out last night to celebrate my ex-boss's going away. Not only did they have some finger food they had some complimentary drinks. Did I have any alcohol? No! I'm still fighting my cold and I had to drive home. Not exactly conducive for me drinking copious amounts of alcohol but believe me I wanted to. I caved under adult responsibility. Now I regret it...I should have drank like a fish and lived to tell the tale. Maybe next time...

Secret Admirer
I have a secret admirer...not so secret because I know who he is but will remain a secret because he hasn't put himself out there like that. I respect his desire to remain secret. This could be an interesting situation. I'm not going to dwell on it, I'm just going to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment