Thursday, February 13, 2003

I've mentioned more than once today that I am having a bad day. I want to revise that stance. I'm not having a bad day, I'm having a sick day. What's the difference? I'm sick...because I'm sick it's having a negative impact on the rest of my day. My head is stuffed up and I feel like I'm hearing, thinking and talking around cotton. Everything is muffled. The worst part of it...I have little kid germs. Little kid germs are the worst on the planet. My daughter caught something, mutated it and then passed it on to me! I took yesterday off and I'm so glad I did. I couldn't even contemplate leaving my bed. Today I'm on tea and noodles. Only because I can't taste anything and that would make getting something that I know tastes good even worse. Plus I passed out this morning. Thinking I was feeling much better, I hopped out of bed. My equilibrium got the best of me and I woke laying on the floor. Isn't that great? Luckily I know why I blinked out for a second but I was glad no one was around to witness me in a definitely unladylike manner. As for taking medications, I'm not. I need to be alert and awake to function. I don't have the liberty of going home and passing out. I have a four-year old to watch. One who doesn't understand the concept of "Mommy needs to rest, please play in your room and don't wake me up". Am I bitching and fishing for sympathy? Yes! Where is it? Send plenty my way - SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment