Monday, February 10, 2003

I went to my first women's retreat this past weekend. The topic was "Bad Girls of the Bible and What We Can Learn from Them". Apparently a lot...I need to sort all of this out and see how best to apply it to my life. I'm going to have some tough decisions to make in the next few weeks if I want to continue to grow spiritually, mentally and physically. Quite frankly I don't relish making them but my salvation is in my hands. That's scary too. Who did we learn about: Eve, Rahab and Lot's Wife (who didn't have a name). She's only referred to as Lot's wife. I'm going to go through my notes and post what I learned. If you want scriptures or additional info you should make comments or email me. We'll see how this online self-discovery goes. P.S. Valentine's Day is Friday and I don't have a Valentine and I don't feel like I'm missing out on something. Last year this time it was pretty much high anxiety for the day and this year I'm content in being single on a lover's holiday. I guess that's a step in the direction of maturity. I'll have to see how I feel once Valentine's day is passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment