Monday, February 17, 2003

I'm blogging from my public library. I am trying to multi-task and failing miserably. I need to access my online investment account and of course the PIN I need is at work. I'M NOT AT WORK...ARGGGHHHH! I figured I would use the rest of my time to check work email (not a lot Thank the Lord) and blog about my weekend. So let's see...

Friday was the Lover's Holiday. While I admit I have a lover, he isn't my valentine. I ended up going out to dinner with my daughter and my ex. Benningan's of all places. We both realized that we have outgrown Bennigan's but it only took us 30 minutes to get in on a snowy packed Friday. We were taking what we could get. The food wasn't that bad but it wasn't that great either...again, we have long since outgrown Bennigan's.

Saturday was the Auto Show. Again, I went with my ex and my daughter. This has turned out to be a family weekend. The show was mediocre. There wasn't anything there that really knocked our socks off. My daughter just loves the fact that she can get in cars and pretend to drive. She definitely had more fun than her parents. I guess the fact that we both bought new cars last year doesn't help either.

Sunday was recuperation day. I have been fighting a cold all week. I even took Wednesday off. I stayed in the bed and skipped church. I can't shake the congestion or the cough. It's making me miserable. Luckily the rest is helping. Just not fast enough for me. I'm ready for my cold to be gone. I only get one a year and it's time for this one to be UP!

Monday is a holiday - hence the reason I'm at the library. I have some books on my list that I want to get and figured I would utilize the free internet access. Since there is no line for computers is currently unlimited as well. :) I'm still sick but I had to drag myself out of the house before I went a little stir crazy. Tomorrow it's back to the daily grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment