Thursday, February 27, 2003

I didn't get to blog the past couple of days because I was traveling for work. It was my first time and it was OK. I went to a photoshoot in Indianapolis. I was interested to see how the process for the photoshoot would go but I'm glad I brought my Handspring so I could play games. The best part of my trip - room service when I got there and breakfast in the morning. I was tired. I sat on the couch (I stayed at an Embassy Suites) and ate a burger and a hot fudge brownie sundae. In the morning I went to their complimentary breakfast. I love Embassy Suites if for no other reason than the free breakfast. Hmmm....hmmm...good!

It's No Longer A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood...
Everyone's favorite neighbor passed away today. I loved Mr. Rogers. I'm one of those kids that grew up on him. If you are interested in learning more about his show and lifetime milestones, visit PBS Kids.

When It Rains It Pours...
My daughter's great-grandmother (Anita Forney bka GG Forney) passed away yesterday. When my daughter asked me where GG Forney was, I told her GG Forney was with God. When she asked me why GG Forney died, I told her that she hadn't been feeling well for awhile. My daugher replied right away "GG feels much better now!" My daughter is precious. She's the best blessing I've ever received. Before she went to bed she said she wanted to say good bye to GG Forney so she got in the window and waved into the sky. She's taking it surprisingly well and understands the circumstances. The services look to be on Monday so I will just have to watch her and see how she does. Just let me say, GG Forney was a feisty old lady who loved life. She was stubborn and proud and lived life to the fullest. I can't wait to be like her when I grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment