Wednesday, February 19, 2003

I've been meeting people online. I have no problem with doing this. It's how I met my ex and made some really good friends. The problem with this method is that you tend to talk a lot of mess and then you meet the people and they can't back it up. I've since stopped touting my skills (which are excellent) and just keep silent. Most men will dig a hole for themselves and not be able to get out of it nor am I throwing in a rope. I figure if you are going to talk that much sh*t you should be able to back it up or stop talking it. And I will talk about you if you are bad. I don't discriminate. I will talk about you if you are good too. I say all this to say I've met someone online who is talking the talk and I don't know if he can walk the walk. Unfortunately, it will be a while before I find out because I've long since put being into casual sex on the shelf. I'm in the I want to get to know you and be friends camp right now. He has offered to cook dinner for me which is a plus. He also is a single parent which is a plus. Let's me know he's responsible. He's something of a local celebrity which I don't know if that's a plus or minus. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment